How To Manage An AT&T Wireless Account?
It is important to have a clear understanding about your AT&T Wireless account once your device uses the AT&T Wireless service. Registering for the online service is easy and only takes you a few minutes to finish. Once you have registered for the online service, you can manage your account at your convenience. For example, you can check your account balance, pay your bills, add a line, change your rate plan, and many other services.
1. You need to have a device using AT&T Wireless service.
2. Go to http://att.com/mywireless
3. Enter your User ID and password as required. Click on "Log in" button to continue.
4. If you don't have an online account, click on "register" at the top right corner of the page.
5. Choose "Wireless" as your account type. Enter your wireless number and billing Zip code in the required filed. Click on "Next" to continue.
6. Follow the instructions to finish the registering process.
7. Go to http://att.com/mywireless again, enter your user ID and password to log in.
8. Choose the service you prefer to manage your account: paying a bill, check the account usage, change your rate plan, upgrade your services.