How To Take Part In The Best Western Guest Survey?
Best Western International, Inc. is the largest chained hotel in the world. Firstly founded in 1946, it has opened more than 4000 hotels in about 80 countries all over the world.It has been running itself as a nonprofit membership association, with each Best Western hotel an independently owned and operated outlet. The company now opens an online survey which is supposed to collect feedbacks and suggestions from its customers, so that they can have a better understanding of how to improve its service. The survey won't take you too long to finish. You will receive 250 bonus Best Western Rewards points for completing the survey by entering your Best Western Rewards member number.
1. First of all, you need to have stayed in a Best Western hotel.
2. Go to Best Western Guest Satisfaction Survey at http://bwfeedback.com
3. Enter your information in the required field, including your name, email, Best Western Rewards Number, as well as the information about your recent stay with Best Western, including country, state, hotel name, check out date. Click on the "Begin Survey" button to continue.
4. Follow the instructions to finish the survey step by step.
5. You will receive 250 bonus Best Western Rewards points for completing the survey by entering your Best Western Rewards member number.