How To Register To Collect Nectar Points
About British Gas
British Gas is a UK's energy and home services provider. It was founded in 1997, as a subsidiary of Centrica, and its headquarter is in Various, United Kingdom. Its main products include gas, electricity, boilers and central heating, plumbing and drains, renewable energy and home appliance services.
About Nectar points
If you are a dual fuel customer, and you submit your quarterly meter reads, you could collect 1,800 points in a year. You can start collecting points by registering to link your Nectar card to your British Gas account.
Upon completion of registration to collect Nectar points with British Gas, you can spend it in lots of ways. You can spend your points on home treats, you can spend your Nectar points on food and drink, still, you can spend your Nectar points on travel treats, and you can spend your Nectar points on entertainment treats.
How Can You Register To Collect Nectar Points With British Gas?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
1. A device with internet access.
2. An British Gas account.
1. Go to the Nectar points with British Gas website at: http://britishgas.co.uk/nectar
2. Click the blue "online account", and choose "No, I need to register for an online account" to register. Enter your email address, and click "Create online account".
3. Enter your details and your password.
4. Follow the instructions step by step to finish the registration.
5. For further information, please refer to Help & advice website at: http://britishgas.co.uk/HelpAndAdvice/LookUp/