How To Access A Citi Prepaid Card Account Online
Citibank is the consumer division of Citigroup. It was founded in 1812, and its headquarter is New York City, United States. Its main products include standard banking transactions, markets insurance, credit cards and investment products.
About Citi Prepaid Services
The Citi Prepaid Services, also called Ecount, is an innovative electronic payment approach. Its products cover a wide range of public sector including government benefits, payroll and pension, workers' compensation, emergency relief and higher education payments. Its target customers include government agencies at the city, state and federal levels and other global leading organizations.
As a revolutionized payment solution, Citi Prepaid Services are environmental friendly, cost-effective and contribute to the effectiveness of constitution performance. It is very convenient for individuals to check and manage the account as well.
How Can You Access And Manage A Citi Prepaid Card account Online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
1. A device with internet access.
2. A valid Citi Prepaid card.
1. Go to the Ecount website at: na.citiprepaid.com
2. Click "Register your card now" under "First time user?".
3. Enter your card number and security code into the required field and then click on the button marked "Next".
4. Complete the registration procedure in accordance with the directions.
5. For further information, please refer to Contact Us website at: