How To Activate Comdata Card Account?
Founded in 1969, Comdata is a renowned payment processor with its headquarter in Tennessee, the United States. The company specialises in helping companies manage data, pay employees, process goods transactions and covers most of the industries including government, constructions, education, retail, restaurants, and so on. If you are a Comdata card holder, activate your card through an activation code, and you can manage your account at any time your want.
1. You need a device with Internet access and an activation code.
2. Go to Comdata Cardholder Service at http://cardholder.comdata.com
3. If you are not a member of Comdata, you should register first. Click on "CLICK HERE TO REGISTER" button to continue.
4. Enter your card number and the activation code, click on "Next" to continue.
5. Follow the instructions to finish the activation.