How To Apply For Benefits Via Pennsylvania COMPASS?
COMPASS, short for Common Point of Access to Social Services, is an online service for people who live in Pennsylvania to apply for, renew human and health service, including medical assistance, children care, children assistance, SNAP, and so on. The service is available in multiple languages, which makes it easy for non-English speakers to apply for benefits.
1. You should be a legal resident of the state of Pennsylvania.
2. Go to Pennsylvania COMPASS at http://compass.state.pa.us
3. Click on the link marked "Do I Qualify" to check if you are eligible for the application.
4. Go back to the Pennsylvania COMPASS site if you are qualified. Click on the link "Apply for Health Care Only" to continue.
5. Read the notes first, and click on the "Continue" button.
6. Enter your name and age of each person in your household. Answer a few questions about the situation of your family. Click on "NEXT" to continue.
7. Follow the instructions to finish the application.