How To Get Map Updates For A Device
Garmin Ltd. is the parent company of a group of companies, which was founded in 1989 by Gary Burrell and Min Kao. The name Garmin comes from the mixture of the two founders names (GarMin). Garmin's main products are various GPS receivers, avionics and wearable technology.
About Garmin Lifetime Updater
Garmin Lifetime Updater is an application for people who have Garmin navigation devices. It is a very useful app.
By getting map updates for a device with n??Maps, you just download files automatically to your computer and no sign-in is required nor is any web browser required. Besides, advanced options let you specify download speed and schedules. The whole process only takes a few minutes and then you have the newest map on your computer.
How Can You Get Map Updates For A Device With Garmin Maps?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
1. A device with internet access.
2. A Garmin product.
1. Go to the Garmin Lifetime Updater website at garmin.com/lifetimeupdater
2. Click the button marked "Download for Windows".
3. Click the button marked "save" to save the devices in the application.
4. The application will download map updates for you automatically. After it finishes downloading, it will alert you on the desktop and then you just install them when you are ready.
5. Follow the instructions to finish the update process.
6. If you have any questions or problems, you can go to Garmin FAQ page at http://garmin.com/us/support