How To File For Unemployment Benefits Online?
The Kentucky Office of Employment and Training is one of the agencies of the Kentucky federal government and provides job services, unemployment insurance services, labor market information and training opportunities for people living in Kentucky. Unemployment benefits Internet claim filing is one of the services which helps unemployed residents of Kentucky to claim benefits. Filing online is easy and secure.
1. You have to be a legal resident of Kentucky.
2. Go to http://kewes.ky.gov/
3. Click on the link marked with "Unemployment Services" at the left part of the page.
4. Click "File your initial unemployment claim or access your existing claim" and click on "File or access your unemployment insurance claim" to continue.
5. Read the instructions and notes above carefully, and click on "I Agree".
6. Enter your SSN and PIN in the required filed. If you are a new user, click on the "*New User" link to continue.
7. Enter the registration information, such as your name, Social Security Number, 4 digit PIN, Security Question and Answer to Security Question. Click on "Next" button.
8. Follow the instructions to finish the filing.