How To Get Help For Your Kindle Online
Amazon is a cloud computing and electronic commerce company in the United States. It was founded on July 5, 1994 and headquarters in Seattle, Washington, U.S.. Amazon provides all kinds of products, including electronics, clothing, food, books and others.
About Amazon Kindle
Amazon Kindle is an e-book reader designed by Amazon. com. Users can buy, download and read e-books in Amazon Kindle. It was firstly released on November 19, 2007.
By registering your new Kindle, you can get help for your Kindle online easily and quickly whenever and wherever you need it. It saves you time and it is convenient for you to use.
How Can You Get Help For Your Kindle?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
A device with internet access.
You need to have purchased a Kindle from Amazon.
1. Go to the support page of Kindle at kindle.com/support
2. Choose your country and click on it. For example, click on the link marked "United States".
3. Click on the link marked "Hello. Sign in".
4. Enter your email address into the required box, enter the password if you have one already; if not, choose the button marked "No, I am a new customer". Then click on the button marked "Sign in using our secure server".
5. Follow instructions to complete the sign-in process and then you can get help from Kindle Support.
6. If you have any question, please refer to Help website at: https://amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=508510&ref_=nav_cs_help