How To Take Part In Marshalls Survey
About Marshalls, Inc.
Marshalls, Inc. is an off-price department store chain in America and Canada. It was founded by Alfred Marshall, Bernard Goldston and Norman Barren in 1956, and its headquarter is in Framingham, Massachusetts, US. Its main products include clothing, footwear, bedding, furniture, jewelry, beauty products and housewares.
About Marshalls Customer Satisfaction Survey
Marshalls Customer Satisfaction Survey is an online activity for the company collecting feedbacks from its customers. By learning what its customers need or how its customers think about their service or products, the company can have a better understanding on how to improve their service.
Upon completion of the Survey, customers will be able to get a chance to win a $500 Marshalls Gift Card.
How can you take part in Marshalls customer satisfaction survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
1. A receipt from Marshalls.
2. A device with Internet access.
1. Go to the homepage of Marshalls Customer Satisfaction Survey at: http://marshallsfeedback.com
2. Enter your survey number on your receipt and your shopping date and time. Then click "Start".
3. Complete all the survey questions as instructed by the website.
4. If you have any question about the sweepstakes, please refer to Sweepstakes Rules website at: https://marshallsfeedback.com/PContent.aspx?Page=SweepstakesRules&c=303602
5. For further information, refer to Customer Service website at: http://marshallsonline.com/tjx/customer-service.asp