How To File An Unemployment Claim Online?
If you lived in New Jersey and lost your job recent, you can file an unemployment claim with The New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development. It offers an easy access for people who lost their job to apply for unemployment benefits. To be eligible for the application, you should provide all your former employer's information in the last 18 months. You will be not eligible if you have worked for the federal government, served in the military, or worked as a maritime employee in the past 18 months.
1. Go to New Jersey Unemployment Insurance Benefits Claims page at http://njuifile.net
2. Click on the button marked "File an Unemployment Claim".
3. Read the FAQs and other information carefully to ensure that you are eligible for the claim and click on the "File A Claim" at the bottom of the page.
4. Make sure that you have an Unemployment Benefits Online ID and Password first, and click on the "Continue" button to proceed.
5. Register for an Unemployment Benefits Online ID if you do not have one. If you have the ID, just log in, then click on the blue button marked "Sign In".
5. Follow instructions to complete the application.
7. If you have any questions in filing the claim, please refer to the Official Web Site for The State of New Jersey FAQs page at http://nj.gov/faqs/