How To Participate In Red Lobster Guest Survey
About Red Lobster
Red Lobster is an American chain of casual dining restaurants. It was founded by Bill Darden and Charley Woodsby on March 22, 1968, and its headquarter is at 450 S. Orange Avenue, Orlando, Florida, U.S.. Its main products include seafood, chicken, steaks and pasta.
About Red Lobster Guest Satisfaction Survey
Red Lobster Guest Satisfaction Survey is an online activity for the company collecting feedbacks from its customers. By learning what its customers need or how its customers think about their service or food, the company can have a better understanding on how to improve their service.
Upon completion of the survey, you will have a chance to win a $1,000 grand prize or one of 100 $50 prizes.
How Can You Participate In Red Lobster Guest Satisfaction Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
1. A device with internet access.
2. A receipt from Red Lobster.
1. Go to the Red Lobster Guest Satisfaction Survey website at https://redlobstersurvey.com/Index.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
2. Enter the ID number located in the center of your receipt, and then click "Start".
3. Answer a few questions about your experience at a Red Lobster location one by one.
4. For further information about the sweepstakes, go to the official rules page at https://redlobstersurvey.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules
5. For further questions, please refer to Contact Us website at: