How To Extend Your Royal Mail Redirection Service
About Royal Mail
Royal Mail is a UK's postal service company. It was founded in 1516, and its headquarter is in 100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0HQ, London, United Kingdom. It mainly provides mail collection and delivery services across the UK.
About Royal Mail Redirection Renewal
Royal Mail now offers its Redirection Renewal service online. If you have received a renewal letter from Royal Mail informing you that the Redirection order you set up is about to end, you need to renew your Redirection.
You can renew your Redirection online at the website of Royal Mail. To renew a Redirection, you will need to login or register, your renewal reference number and your unique renewal code.
How Can You Renew Royal Mail Redirection?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
1. You need to have access to the internet.
2. You need to have the Renewal letter from Royal Mail with you.
1. Go to the website of Royal Mail Redirection Renewal at: http://royalmail.com/renewal, and click "Renew your redirection".
2. If you already have an account, just login. If not, you need to register first.
3. When logged in or registered, enter your renewal reference number and your unique renewal code to finish the renewal as instructed.
4. If you have any doubt or question with this online Renewal service, you can get some help from Help & Support website at: http://royalmail.com/personal/help-and-support