How To Take Part In Sam's Club Member Survey
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club is a retail warehouse club chain in America, which is membership-only. It was founded in 1983 and headquarters in Bentonville, Arkansas, US.
About Sam's Club Member Experience Survey
Sam's Club Member Experience Survey is an online activity for the company collecting feedbacks from its customers. By learning what its customers need or how its customers think about their service or products, the company can have a better understanding on how to improve their service.
Upon completion of the Survey, you can enter a sweepstakes with a grand prize of a $1,000 Sam's Club gift card!
How Can You Take Part In Sam's Club Member Experience Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
1. A device with internet access.
2. You need to be a member of Sam's Club and you must have recently shopped at Sam's Club.
1. Go to the Sam's Club Member Experience Survey website at http://survey.samsclub.com/
2. Choose the language in which you will take part in the survey. Take English as an example. Choose English and then click on the button marked "Continue".
3. Enter the year of your birth. Click on the "Continue" button.
4. Check "No" if you or anyone in your immediate family currently are employed by Sam's Club or Walmart. Click on the "Continue" button.
5. Read the introduction and click on the button marked "Continue".
6. Enter the information from your request, such as club, transaction number, date of your visit in the required field, and click on the "Continue" button to proceed.
7. Answer the survey questions as instructed and follow instructions to finish the survey.
8. If you have any question about the sweepstakes, please refer to: http://survey.samsclub.com/Surveys/SCTrak/rules_date_en.htm?date=12/30/2015
9. For further information, please refer to FAQs page at: https://survey.samsclub.com/Surveys/SCTrak/faq_EN.htm?PIN=574215364808543