How To Register Subway Card Online To Get Benefits?
Founded in 1965 and headquartered at Milford, Connecticut of the United States, Subway was the largest submarine sandwich chain with more than 34,000 locations around the world. It is owned and operated by Doctor?s Associations, Inc., with more than 35,150 restaurants under its name. Registering your Subway card online is easy. Once you finishing your registering, you can manage your account online at your convenience. Besides, you can redeem the points as well as get some more benefits.
1. You need to have a Subway card.
2. Go to http://subway.com
3. Click on the link marked "SUBWAY Card" at the top part of the page.
4. In the new page, select "Register a Card".
5. As required, provide your user information including your name, email address, password, mobile number and security question and answer, and enter your card number and PIN number.
6. Tick the boxes below to set your contact preference, and enter your address and your birth date and gender, and click "Submit".